Mister Pterodactyl
Monday, September 19, 2005
 
North Korea giving up nuclear weapons?
"The United States, North Korea and four other nations participating in nuclear negotiations in Beijing signed a draft accord in which Pyongyang promised to abandon efforts to produce nuclear weapons and re-admit international inspectors to its nuclear facilities. Foreign powers said they would provide aid, diplomatic assurances and security guarantees and consider North Korea's demands for a light-water nuclear reactor."

All together now: sure they will.

A few weeks or months from now (hell, for all I know it's already happened) NK will claim that we're not living up to our end, and we're right back where we started.

Sure enough: I can't even finish this post without coming across this. "North Korea said on Tuesday it would not give up its nuclear weapons until it is given civilian nuclear reactors."

I await the next iteration of the words 'hostile policy.'
Comments:
Grrrrrrrrrrr, why are we still pretending that they can be reasoned with or trusted?!!
 
We're not pretending; they are.

It doesn't hurt to talk.
 
Hi, I really like your blog. There is this outstanding website regarding north korea leader. You better check it out some time.
 
Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowkorea girl. You better check it out some time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger