Mister Pterodactyl
Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
My muse has been AWOL lately, and the writing is not going well. Thus the paucity of posts. Pardon, please. I promise prompt progress producing pithy and pertinent prose.

Oy. See what I mean? Anyway, I had Jon Stewart on just now, and his guest was Gee Dub's campaign manager! Wheee. Stewart tries so hard to be fair to people who you know he doesn't agree with. It's hilarious.

But that's not my point. During a commercial break, an ad for the movie 'Mean girls' came on. Now, I like ogling cute girls as much as the next guy The next heterosexual guy, anyway. Or hey, homosexual woman ('next' homosexual woman seems inappropriate, doesn't it?). But I digress. The ad was aimed at people who have already seen the movie, and was urging them to go see it again. I hate that. The last movie I recall doing it was 'Spiderman' (take another spin!) and I hated it then too.

This is where my mind's at lately.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger