Mister Pterodactyl
Sunday, January 04, 2004
 
The ghost of Tony Canadeo

Whew. My Packers give me one more week.

I need to look up the 'tuck rule.' On that second quarter non-fumble by Hasselbeck (and what a fine young man he's turned out to be), his arm was clearly going forward, and yet it's pretty obvious that the ball slipped out of his hand, untouched. My thinking is it should have been a fumble, but apparently the rules are otherwise.
No sour grapes, however.

By the way, is it just me or are our receivers setting the place on fire lately?

Tony Canadeo, for you unwashed, is a Hall of Fame tailback who ran for 1000 yards in 1949 (it was a much bigger deal back then). He died earlier this year, and the Pack have been wearing his #3 on their helmets. FYI.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger